Home and Property Owner Frequently Asked Questions

Back to FAQS

Q: How can I make sure that my central cooling system is functioning properly and safely?

A: Have the system cleaned and service annually by a licensed HVAC contractor.

Back to Top

Q: How can I avoid moisture problems under my home?

A: Make certain that drainage flows away from the foundation. Ensure that the crawl spaces are cleaned of debris and that proper ventilation is present. A TPREIA Inspector can be a great value to assist you with this concern.

Back to Top

Q: How can I find out if there is asbestos in my home?

A: You will need a licensed asbestos inspector to review your property and provided you with a written report. In the State of Texas, these individuals must be licensed through the State of Texas Health Department.

Back to Top